Our 1000+ multiple choice questions and answers (MCQs) on “C Programming” focus on all areas of C Programming covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of the most authoritative and best reference books on C Programming. One should spend 1 hour daily practicing these MCQs for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate C Programming subject comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily for C Programming exams, contests, online tests, quizzes, MCQ-tests, viva-voce, interviews, and certifications.
C Programming Multiple Choice Questions Highlights
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in C Programming with a detailed explanation of every question.
– These MCQs cover theoretical concepts, true-false(T/F) statements, fill-in-the-blanks and match the following style statements.
– These MCQs also cover lots of code, code snippets and/or complete programs.
– These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in C Programming Subject.
Who should Practice C Programming MCQs?
– Students who are preparing for college tests and exams such as mid-term tests and semester tests on C Programming.
– Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in C Programming.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of C Programming Subject.
– Anyone preparing for Aptitude test in C Programming.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and College / School Students.
C Programming Chapters
Here’s the list of chapters on the “C Programming” subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
1. Data Types, Operators and Expressions in C
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on variable names, datatpes, constants, declarations, arithmetic operators, relational and logical operators, type conversions, bitwise operators, assignment operators, increment and decrement operators, conditional expressions, evaluation order and precedence.
2. Control Flow Statements in C
The section contains questions and answers on switch statements, if-then-else statements, for and while loops, break and continue, goto and labels.
3. C Functions and Structure of a Program
The section contains MCQs on functions basics, external variables, variable scope, static and register variables, automatic variables, c-preprocessor, file inclusion, macro substitution and conditional inclusion.
4. Pointers and Arrays in C
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on pointers and addresses, function arguments, arrays, address arithmetic, character pointers and functions, multidimensional arrays, pointer arrays initialization, command line arguments and complicated declarations.
5. Structures, Unions and Bit-Fields in C
The section contains questions and answers on structures basics, functions, arrays of structures, pointer to structires, self referential structures, table lookup, typedefs, unions and bit fields.
6. Input and Output in C
The section contains MCQs on standard input and output, formatted input and output, variable length argument, file access, error handling, line input and output, string operations, character class testing, ungetc, storage management, mathematical functions, random number generation, file operations, printf and scanf.
7. Floating Point & Sizeof Operator in C
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on float datatype and sizeof keyword.
8. Enumerations and Typedefs in C
The section contains questions and answers on enums and typedef.
9. String Operations in C
The section contains MCQs on string operations, character and error handling.
10. C Library
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on mathematical functions, general utilities, diagnostics, variable argument lists, non local jumps, localization, signal handling, standard definition, implementation defined limits, date and time functions.
11. Dynamic Memory Allocation in C
The section contains questions and answers on static and dynamic memory allocation, dma functions, memory leak and dangling pointers.
12. C Preprocessor
The section contains MCQs on pragma, stringizers, conditional preprocessor directives and token concatenation.
13. Miscellaneous Topics in C
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on inline, endianness, recursion and signed qualifier.
If you would like to learn “C Programming” thoroughly, you should attempt to work on the complete set of 1000+ MCQs – multiple choice questions and answers mentioned above. It will immensely help anyone trying to crack an exam or an interview.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master C Programming!