Our 1000+ multiple choice questions and answers (MCQs) on “Java Programming” focus on all areas of Java Programming covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of the most authoritative and best reference books on Java Programming. One should spend 1 hour daily practicing these MCQs for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Java Programming subject comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily for Java Programming exams, contests, online tests, quizzes, MCQ-tests, viva-voce, interviews, and certifications.
Java Programming Multiple Choice Questions Highlights
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Java Programming with a detailed explanation of every question.
– These MCQs cover theoretical concepts, true-false(T/F) statements, fill-in-the-blanks and match the following style statements.
– These MCQs also cover lots of code, code snippets and/or complete programs.
– These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Java Programming Subject.
Who should Practice Java Programming MCQs?
– Students who are preparing for college tests and exams such as mid-term tests and semester tests on Java Programming.
– Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Java Programming.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Java Programming Subject.
– Anyone preparing for Aptitude test in Java Programming.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and College / School Students.
Java Programming Chapters
Here’s the list of chapters on the “Java Programming” subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
1. Data Types, Variables and Arrays
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on integer, character, floating and boolean data types, variables, type casting and conversions and properties of arrays.
2. Operators and Control Statements
The section contains questions and answers on arithmetic, bitwise, relational, boolean and assignment operators. The section also contains questions on control statements.
3. Java Environment & OOPS Concepts
The section contains MCQs on oops concepts, jdk, jre, jit and jvm, polymorphism, encapsulation and java buzzwords.
4. Classes and Methods
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on fundamentals of classes, methods basics, heap and garbage collection, object creation, constructors, access control, string class, method overloading and static keyword, command line arguments and recursion.
The section contains questions and answers on the concepts of objects, method overriding, inheritance, abstract class and super.
6. String Handling
The section contains MCQs on the character extraction, string handling functions like stringbuffer class and methods, stringjoiner class and other string comparison functions.
7. Exploring java.lang & java.io
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on various concepts of java.lang like data types, types of classes, character and byte streams, builtin exceptions, rounding functions, system class, byte, short, double and float wrappers, character and boolean wrappers and environment properties.
8. Serialization & Networking
The section contains questions and answers on networking basics, server, sockets and httpd class, serialization, deserialization, url class, networking datagrams, htttpresponse and urlconnection class.
9. java.util – The Collections Framework
The section contains MCQs on aspects of java.util like maps, array list, hash set, tree set, linked list, stacks, vectors, dictionary and hash table, rmi, iterators, collection framework overview, collection interface and algorithms.
10. Exception Handling
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on basics of exception handling, exception types like throw, throws and nested try.
The section contains questions and answers on basics of multithreading, thread basics, thread creation, isAlive(), join() and thread synchronization basics.
12. I/O & Applets
The section contains MCQs on applets fundamentals, static import, basics of I/O, file reading and writing and reading console i/p and writing console o/p.
13. Regular Expressions
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on regular expressions and text formatting.
14. Event Handling
The section conatins questions and answers on basics of event handling, different types of event handling classes like actionevent, componentevent, containerevent, textevent, mouseevent, windowevent and other event listener interfaces.
15. java.util – More Utility Classes
The section contains MCQs on locale, random number and classes, timer class, formatter, internationalization, i18n with date, number, currency and time.
16. AWT, Swing & I/O
The section contains multiple questions and answers on awt, swing, java i/o and string swing.
17. Interfaces & Packages
The section contains questions and answers on packages, core java api packages, interfaces and its types.
18. Autoboxing & Miscellaneous
The section contains MCQs on junits, java 8 features, hibernate, file and directory, liskovs principle, aggregration, inference, autoboxing and unboxing.
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on generics and its methods, wildcards, restrictions and reflecting generics.
20. Java Beans & JDBC
The section contains questions and answers on java beans, jdbc and design patterns.
21. Java Server Technologies & Servlet
The section contains MCQs on eclipse debugging, web application, servlet, client and server.
22. Session Management, JSP & API
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on session management, jsp and its elements, reflection api, autocloseable, closable and flushable interfaces.
23. Application Lifecycle & Annotations
The section contains questions and answers on application lifecycle, annotations, reflection, dynamic installation and invocation.
24. Packages & Sockets
The section contains MCQs on reflection, class
25. Database Programming
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on database and sql basics, relational databases, rmi client and server implementation, ddl and dml basics, advanced jdbs and sql escape syntax.
26. GUI Programming
The section contains questions and answers on row sets, j2ee programming, rowset specialization, struts, map interfaces and classes.
27. JSF, EJB & Security
The section contains MCQs on jsf, ejb and java se security.
28. Other OpenCv, System & Spring Framework
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on opencv for java, currenttimemillis() method and spring framework.
If you would like to learn “Java Programming” thoroughly, you should attempt to work on the complete set of 1000+ MCQs – multiple choice questions and answers mentioned above. It will immensely help anyone trying to crack an exam or an interview.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Java Programming!