Altair Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Company: Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Official Website: www.altair-india.in
Job Profile: Student Intern – Enterprise Computing
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech
- As an engineering member of our core scheduling team, you will contribute to the design and development of next generation technology for PBS Professional. PBS Professional is an open source software, each member is also an open source contributor and must meet the expectations and experience of an open source developer.
- We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and intelligent software engineer who can translate the business need into highly scalable, maintainable software solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in a visible, close-knit team working on a worldwide product.
- Build sophisticated technology for the PBS Professional product based on customer-driven requirements (aka “design solutions”).
- Write and shepherd designs through the entire software development process, from requirements and use cases to shipping product (aka “write code”).
- Apply best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
- Modify existing software technology to correct errors and/or improve performance (aka “fix bugs”).
- Provide expertise to the support and sales organizations as well as other software engineers.
Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related.
- Superior programming skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Proficiency in the C programming language. Python experience desired.
- Excellent communication and people skills; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer science background with systems-level knowledge (e.g., networking, operating systems, file systems, clustering, high availability).
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply