Arrow Electronics Off Campus Details:
About Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.
Company Name: Arrow
Job Position: IT Associate I (IC)
Job Location: Bangalore (Midford Crescent)
Degree Required: Any Degree
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide first-level IT technical 24/7 support by resolving basic to moderately complex technical issues related to program scheduling across Arrow’s business critical systems.
- Typically involved in monitoring of scheduled programs in various business applications across the Organization to meet the pre-defined SLA’s.
- Coordinate resolution of issues as needed with Development and Level 2 Support Teams
- Escalation to Level 2 Support team as and when needed and Update the existing Action Matrix document as defined in respective IT environments
- Research common problems and recommend solutions; prepare Monthly
- Status report and review with Development/Level 2 Support teams
What we are looking for:
Typically requires a 3 year degree and 0-2 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience
- Completes work under moderate supervision
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
Apply Before the link Expires for Arrow Electronics Off Campus.