Baker Hughes Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Job Profile: Early Career Trainee – Enterprise Technology
Join our Enterprise Technology Team!
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Enterprise Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations
Partner with the best
Join the Enterprise technology team and be part of enabling the organization’s digital transformation. Get the opportunity to work on building cutting-edge software in this journey. This traineeship duration is 6 months.
As a Trainee, you will be responsible for:
- Be a team player and collaboratively work towards organizational goals
- Be part of the product development SCRUM team as a software development engineer
- Develop and deliver product features iteratively by applying your technical learnings/skills of OOPS, Java, Java Script, DBMS/RDBMS et.
- Perform thorough developer testing to ensure the developed feature is ready for Quality Assurance testing
- Assist quality assurance testing to test the feature you have developed
- Fix defects (if any) raised by quality assurance testing
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have recently completed a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited university in Computer science or Electronics & Telecommunications.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Have graduated no more than 6 months back.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Apply Before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Hiring Freshers.