BeepKart Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: BeepKart is building a platform to digitise and organize the used two-wheeler market. The team has backgrounds in serial entrepreneurship, tech VC, mobility, software and in fast-scaling start-up operations. The company is adequately seed-funded by the founders.
Job Profile: Developer
Company Name: Beep Innovations Private Limited
Official Website: beepkart.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 4,20,000 – ₹ 5,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2021)
Last Date To Apply: Friday, 11 Jun, 2021
Drive Date: Sunday, 13th Jun, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Currently, Beepkart is hiring for the following roles:
1. Front-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. As a Frontend Developer, a candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions
- Work with the engineering team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications
- Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner
- Promote & develop leading-edge development practices
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems
2. Back-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. Software Engineer role involves building high performance, scalable, resilient web applications.
- Take on end to end feature development for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability
- Design, develop, and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Write modular back-end code, leveraging the modern features and technologies.
- Integration of data storage solutions and a thorough understanding of relational and non-relational databases, (NoSQL and SQL).
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Constantly strive to improve the software development process and team productivity.
Apply Before the link Expires for BeepKart Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for BeepKart Off Campus Drive