Bitcs Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
Bitcs is a software development company which is committed to serve Indian and international market by providing technical and software solutions. We aim to undertake project and provide sustainable customized solutions to client based on their requirements.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CSE/ECE/IT/EEE)
Target Batch: 2021
Internship Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Internship Period: INR 12,000 to 14,000 per month
After Internship Period: INR 5.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: July 2021
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description for Bitcs Off Campus Drive:
– Working with development team to build mobile and web applications.
– Working with product managers to build UI/UX design.
– Coordinate with seniors and developerteam.
– Develop websites and mobile app using standard and updated programming languages.
– Research different software programs.
– Well versed with version control systems like git (github, gitlab)
– Good understanding of software lifecycle and user point of view.
– Outstanding analytical and perception skills.
– Write code and debug software applications and solutions.
– Deliver high-quality software applications and solutionsthat are extensible andscalable
– within the specified timeline.
– Contribute to Code Reviews.
– Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
– Participate in the complete software development life cycle fromrequirement gathering to deployment of the product.
– Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage, and maintenance of applications and solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Develop, test and implement new software programs.
– Testing and evaluating new programs.
– Regularly communicate with management and technical support.
– Design and update software database.
– Resolve complex technical issues.
– Work in team.
– Data structure and logical knowledge is must
– Angular, and NodeJS
– Excellent communication skills
– Identifying problems in application
– Computer knowledge
– Innovative ideas to build applications
– Software debugging
– Software design and documentation
– Ability to work in team
– Flexible to work in night projects in internship and full time both
– Technical Round- 1
– Technical Round- 2
– HR Round (Personal Interview)
Apply Before the link Expires for Bitcs Off Campus Drive
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Bitcs Off Campus Drive