Carrier Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering groundbreaking systems and services that help homes, buildings and shipping become safer, smarter and more sustainable. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them.
Our team of approximately 56,000 dedicated individuals continues to mold industry standards by pursuing the latest research and developments to improve the lives of our customers. We’re constantly growing, seeking out talented, likeminded people who are committed to our primary duty: to be the world’s first choice in security, shipping and HVAC technology.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: 4 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Responsibilities for Carrier Off Campus Drive:
- Entry level position, Fresh recruit from Engineering colleges.
- Get trained in various technology and domain.
- Work under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
- Support small non- complex components of a project module.
- Work on problem with limited scope through usage of standard principles and programming concepts. Work under close supervision.
- Expected to learn on the Job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical.
Desired Candidate Profile for Carrier Off Campus Drive
Experience : Bachelor’s degree
- Result oriented, works with speed to translate strategy into “measurable” and achieve results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Be able to strive in ambiguous environments and use analytical and creative thinking to find and develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
Compensation : 4 LPA (fixed ctc not variable )