Cisco Systems Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Profile: Hardware Engineer (New Grad) – India UHR
Job Description – Hardware Engineer
- In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
- We are Innovators: We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
- We are Accelerators: We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
- We are Transformers: As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing.
Innovative Hardware Engineering positions available in:
- ASIC Design and Verification
- System/Board Design
- Circuit Board Layout
- Hardware Automation, Validation and Test
- Signal Integrity
- Power Design
Education Eligibility Criteria (Master):
Who You Are
- Minimum of an 8.0 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply