CommScope Hiring Freshers Details:
About the Company:Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Company Name: CommScope
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: BBA/MBA
Exp Needed: 0-1 years
Work Location: Goa
Job Description: We are looking for extraordinarily hardworking, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you wish to work in a company dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through outstanding talent and a culture of innovation and collaboration, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
We are hiring a dynamic, organized, self-starter Management Trainee for HR Shared Services team in Goa
What Is Expected:
Validate and approve all personnel and organizational changes in Employee Central (EC) system through workflow as well as organizational structure data changes.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Validate and approve all employee data changes by accurately processing personnel and organizational transactions in a timely manner. Reviews the work of others to ensure error-free delivery of the final product.
- Interfaces with vendors, subject matter experts, and HR Business partners, local HR
- Maintains case tracking system to keep record of transactions for all customers.
- Escalates any EC or other complex issues Supervisor/ Manager HR Shared Services or appropriate Center of Excellence. Provides feedback and input from cases to Tier II Reps or Supervisor to be evaluated and added to department knowledge base, SOP and training documents when applicable.
- Prepare and issue employee and employment related letter’s.
- Participates in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Assists with system testing and validation when required. Participates in training on regional personnel records maintenance for applicable countries.
- Maintain absence recording data for employees in SAP. Support reporting requests .as the need arises
- Any other tasks as requested by the management
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in HR.
- Must have a minimum of zero to one (0-1) years’ experience in customer service or human resources. Freshers with good academic marks are preferred.
- A strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is required.
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), typing proficiency and experience in help desk applications, database reporting and SAP/HRIS/ Success Factors experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Maintains a general knowledge of common Human Resources programs, procedures, and benefits through ongoing training.
- Willingness to rotate schedule, as needed.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply