Our 1000+ multiple choice questions and answers (MCQs) on “Computer Fundamentals” focus on all areas of Computer Fundamentals covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of the most authoritative and best reference books on Computer Fundamentals. One should spend 1 hour daily practicing these MCQs for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Computer Fundamentals subject comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily for Computer Fundamentals exams, contests, online tests, quizzes, MCQ-tests, viva-voce, interviews, and certifications.
Computer Fundamentals Multiple Choice Questions Highlights
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Computer Fundamentals with a detailed explanation of every question.
– These MCQs cover theoretical concepts, true-false(T/F) statements, fill-in-the-blanks and match the following style statements.
– These MCQs also cover numericals as well as diagram oriented MCQs.
– These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Computer Fundamentals Subject.
Who should Practice Computer Fundamentals MCQs?
– Students who are preparing for college tests and exams such as mid-term tests and semester tests on Computer Fundamentals.
– Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Computer Fundamentals.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Computer Fundamentals Subject.
– Anyone preparing for Aptitude test in Computer Fundamentals.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and College / School Students.
Computer Fundamentals Chapters
Here’s the list of chapters on the “Computer Fundamentals” subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
1. Basic Computer Organisation
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on input and output units, storage unit, control unit, arithmetic and logic unit.
2. Number Systems
The section contains questions and answers on positional and non positional number system, decimal and binary number system, octal and hexadecimal number systems.
3. Computer Codes
The section contains MCQs on data types, bcd, ebcdic, ascii and unicode.
4. Computer Arithmetic
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on sign magnitude, booth’s algorithm, complements, ieee 32 and 64 bits, binary multiplication and division.
5. Boolean Algebra and Logic Circuits
The section contains questions and answers on fundamental concepts and postulates, boolean functions, sop and pos, logic and universal gates.
6. Processor & Memory
The section contains MCQs on cpu and control unit, registers, cache memory, main memory organisation, processor and its types.
7. Secondary Storage Devices
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on sequential and direct access, magnetic tapes, storage devices, magnetic and optical disks.
8. Input-Output Devices
The section contains questions and answers on input and output devices, digitizers and speech synthesizers.
9. Computer Software
The section contains MCQs on system and application softwares, firmware and middleware, open source software and initiative.
10. Planning the Computer Program
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on algorithms, flowcharts, flowcharting rules, pseudo code and structural programming.
11. Computer Languages
The section contains questions and answers on machine languages, assembly languages, high level languages, fortran and cobol basics.
12. System Implementation and Operation
The section contains MCQs on testing, debugging, documentation, program errors, system evaluation and maintenance.
13. Operating Systems
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on multiprogramming, multithreading, memory management, virtual memory and file management.
14. Application Software Packages & Business Data Processing
The section contains questions and answers on word processing package, spreadsheet package, graphics and personal assistance package, file management systems, dbms and its components.
15. Data Communications and Computer Networks
The section contains MCQs on transmission modes, modulation techniques, multiplexing, network topologies and internetworking.
16. The Internet
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on internet history, internet and its services, www, internet abbreviations, ftp and http.
The section contains questions and answers on text media, graphics media, virtual reality and animations.
18. Classification of Computers & Emerging Technologies
The section contains MCQs on computers generations, parallel processing systems, client server computing, cloud computing, computers types, iot and artificial intelligence.
19. Information Technology
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on network security, encryption, viruses, cryptography, augmented reality, waterfall model, software testing and oop concepts.
If you would like to learn “Computer Fundamentals” thoroughly, you should attempt to work on the complete set of 1000+ MCQs – multiple choice questions and answers mentioned above. It will immensely help anyone trying to crack an exam or an interview.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Computer Fundamentals!