Danfoss Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Danfoss is engineering technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to be better, smarter and more effective. In growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integration of renewable energy.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 1 year
Work Location: Chennai
- Danfoss is looking for a new colleague with a technical background who is passionate and motivated towards delivering best quality and continual improvement.
- You will be responsible for establishing and implementing Quality and Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) processes such as, but not limited to, incoming inspection, calibration of equipment, process control, customer and supplier complaint handling, Safety and Environmental policies and processes, and auditing of Quality and EHS processes.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Act as a facilitator to make sure PDI checks are done by Quality Inspector as per check-list for all batches before delivery
- Ensure any non-conformances reported are raised with PQIs/QDRs
- Ensure the stocks at Danfoss is checked by Production / Quality Inspector & ensured for correctness when a Q issues is reported in the Production line
- Learn the Fit and Function of RAC Products produced in Chennai
- Learn the Manufacturing Process of RAC Product Lines in Chennai
- Track the LQ issues for actions & closure with the LQ Engineers and Production Supervisors
- Generate ideas for improving Quality & Productivity from the knowledge gained through issues handled
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Technical degree in mechanical, electrical or electromechanical engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Apply Before the link Expires for Danfoss Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.