Deloitte Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
Job requisition ID :: 4557
Entity: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As one of the leading professional services organizations, Deloitte is where you will find numerous opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Architect, Digital Transformation, Data Center. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Scope of work
As a practitioner, in our Consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the goal of exceeding client expectations. Here is an overview of your responsibilities:
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure, Digital transformation and cloud to drive ahead
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
Qualifications / Eligibility criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- knowledge in Cloud Engineering, Digital transformation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organization:
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassadors
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Seek opportunities to challenge self
- Collaborate with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
Apply Before the link Expires for Deloitte Off Campus Freshers Hiring