Edureka Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Details:
About the Company: Incepted in 2011, we are a team of committed, no-nonsense educators with a never-say-die attitude. We are the only ones who offer live online courses with 24×7 on-demand support for life. Over 400,000 students from 150 countries have attended our courses. We have the highest completion rate in the world.
Job location: Bangalore (Work from Home due to COVID-19)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say – that we truly meet their expectations…in fact we go beyond that…Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors.
Edureka presents a great “Work From Home” job opportunity to ‘freshers College students’ who are passionate about their career and are excited to become a successful Content Marketer. The career journey will start with a 6 months internship, which will further transition into full-time employment @edureka for the top performers.
– Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
– Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
– Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
– Fluent in written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
– Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
– Preferable Knowledge On Linux & Cloud (AWS)
– Preferable Knowledge On Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop)
– Excellent Programming Skills
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologiesPre-requisites (must haves):
– Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
– High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
– Understand 2020 Technology landscape
– Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
– Seeking a career within the sales field
– Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
– Being available for communication throughout the day
– Insurance cover
– Provident fund
-Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
– Assignment Test
– HR Rounds
Apply Before the link Expires for Edureka Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.