Best selling microcontroller programming and RTOS course creators having over 45,000+ active students and dedicated co-instructor team to help you in your embedded programming journey.
We have published courses on embedded C, microcontroller programming, RTOS programming, embedded Linux, and Linux device driver development.
If you are starting your career in the domain of embedded programming or if you want to learn how to program the microcontroller and its peripherals coding from scratch, then you are at the right place.
Enroll in the courses created by us, and we hope you will not be disappointed.
What we do?
We leverage the power of internet to bring online courses at your fingertip in the domain of embedded systems and programming, microcontrollers, real-time operating systems, firmware development, embedded Linux, and device drivers. Thanks to Udemy.
Our primary goal is to teach embedded systems enjoyably with examples and lots of animations, which help our students excel in this field.
We have carefully crafted all these online courses to help students access industry-standard professional training with a very low price tag, thus saving your time, effort, and money.
Try our courses, and we are sure that the courses will indeed make you feel you made the right choice.
We believe in doing REAL WORK, which solves our customer’s REAL PROBLEMS.
Read full reviews to understand more about the courses.
==>Learning order of FastBit Embedded Brain Academy Courses<==
If you are a beginner in the field of embedded systems, then you can take our courses in the below-mentioned order.
This is just a recommendation from the instructor for beginners.
1) Microcontroller Embedded C Programming: absolute beginners(Embedded C)
2) Embedded Systems Programming on ARM Cortex-M3/M4 Processor(ARM Cortex M4 Processor specific)
3) Mastering Microcontroller with Embedded Driver Development(MCU1)
4) Mastering Microcontroller: TIMERS, PWM, CAN, RTC,LOW POWER(MCU2)
5) Mastering RTOS: Hands-on FreeRTOS and STM32Fx with Debugging(RTOS)
6) ARM Cortex M Microcontroller DMA Programming Demystified(DMA)
7) STM32Fx Microcontroller Custom Bootloader Development(Bootloader)
8) Embedded Linux Step by Step using Beaglebone Black(Linux)
* FastBit EBA is an online embedded software training wing of Bharati Software