FactSet Off Campus Drive Details:
About FactSet: FactSet combines hundreds of databases into a single, powerful information system. It is a one-stop source for financial information and analytics for business analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers/management firms, and other financial professionals to analyze companies, portfolios, markets & economies. Founded in 1978 and operating from 64 locations worldwide employing nearly 10,000 people, FactSet has over $1.1 Billion in annual revenues and is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut. Our operations extend within North America as well as Europe and the Pacific Rim. Since 1996, the Company has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS and is dual-listed on the NASDAQ under the same symbol -integrated financial and economic information to the investment management and banking industries.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. FactSet’s clients are top financial professionals, working at some of the largest investment firms in the world.
Job Profile: FY22 Campus Software Engineer I
Company Name: FactSet
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES for FactSet Off Campus Drive
FactSet is looking for talented Software Engineers who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining various financial applications, tools, and utilities. A software engineer is typically involved in all phases of development – from design through implementation. Software engineers work with various other departments to ensure that FactSet’s products and technologies are responsive to the changing needs of the investment community. The ideal candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Software Engineering principles and best practices. Individuals must possess a high degree of creativity, a strong talent for problem-solving to conquer complex technical obstacles and work independently. While working on different projects, Software Engineers at FactSet use a combination of the following:
• Object-oriented languages such as C++, C#, Java, Go.
• Scripting languages like Python, Perl, etc. on a Windows or Linux platform.
• Platform as a Service (Paas) and cloud Technologies like Heroku, AWS, Azure.
• Relational Database technologies such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
• NoSQL Database technologies like Redis, ES (Elasticsearch).
• UI technologies as AngularJS, VueJS,
• Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
• Source Code repositories like Perforce and GIT
Specific responsibilities (but not limited to) include:
• Develop new applications/features and make enhancements to existing applications
• Maintain, fix bugs in existing applications and deploy them to different environments
• Work with the Product Development team to prioritize and resolve issues
• Follow coding guidelines and engineering processes outlined by the team
• Take ownership of assigned project/module and conclude tasks within deadlines
• Ensure that deployed products are properly maintained throughout their lifecycle
JOB REQUIREMENTS for FactSet Off Campus Drive
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience of GIT.
• Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts.
• Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Analysis principles
• Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
• Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
• Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
Apply Before the link Expires for FactSet Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for FactSet Off Campus Drive