Franklin Templeton Hiring Freshers Details:
About Franklin Templeton: At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Job Profile: Analyst-Core Operations GTS
Company Name: Franklin Templeton India
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
What is the Analyst-Core Operations GTS – Trade Services – Core Ops Group responsible for?
- Global Trade Services (GTS) is part of the wider Investment Operations global department which encompasses Corporate Actions, Pricing, Security Maintenance and accounting groups.
- This role within GTS will expect the individual to perform a multitude of deadline & analytical orientated tasks across various functions to support the trading desks.
Desired Candidate Profile for Franklin Templeton Hiring Freshers:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related major or equivalent experience.
- Graduate level courses in accounting, finance or management are viewed favorably.
- 0-2 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- NCFM or investment banking related certifications are viewed favorably.
Apply Before the link Expires for Franklin Templeton Hiring Freshers