Gartner Hiring Freshers Details:
About this role:
Gartner’s Secondary Research Service (SRS) team works closely with research practices to understand their overall research needs and help them with complex and strategic research projects. As a ‘Market Research Specialist’ you will generate insights using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques to help larger analysts’ community. You will closely work with analysts to scope the project, device search strategy, analyze data, summarize, and help visualize and build data story. The job requires an open mind individual with a proactive approach, interest in learning about the latest technology trends and the ability to interpret information & apply this to solve research problem.
Company Name: Gartner
Job Profile: Market Research Specialist, SRS
Degree Required: Any Graduates
What you will do for Gartner Hiring Freshers:
- Conduct research on IT products and services using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques.
- Compare/benchmark different IT products by understanding online help, user guides, manuals, white papers, design/product specifications, project plan, etc.
- Analyze the research findings and draw inferences and conclusions to the research query
- Create, assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high quality standards of the deliverables
- Actively participate in formal and in-formal knowledge sharing sessions, including Research Communities
Who you are for Gartner Hiring Freshers:
- A team player with outstanding collaborative skills, and a self-starter with no-limits mindset and leadership quality.
- A go-getter who tackles business and technical challenges head on, with a research inclination
- Someone who values new environments and is sensitive to intercultural aspects while working in an international setting.
Convert your existing resume into ATS friendly Professional resume at Rs.99 only– CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW
What you will need:
- Management graduates preferably with 0-1 years of experience. Candidates with technical background or experience in IT industry.
- Eagerness to learn: Showing awareness of the major issues across the IT industry and eagerness to learn more
- Strong communication skills- verbal & written. Should structure all communication with meaning and flow with good command on English language
- Problem solving skills: Strong analytical skills and the ability to think independently
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on the job learning
- A great work culture
Apply before the link Expires for Gartner Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Gartner Hiring Freshers