GE Healthcare Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers
Company Name: GE Healthcare
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description Summary: As a Software Engineer, you will work independently developing build and release procedures for a particular release of a product. You will be innovating, developing, and maintaining build and configuration management. Contribute to the team and also work independently.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
In This Role, You Will
- Break down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks
- Increase task level and takes on multiple projects at one time
- Become skilled with various configuration management, build management and continuous integration tools and methodologies
- Become skilled with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and methodologies like Lean/Agile/ Extreme Programming ( XP), continuous integration ( CI), Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Collaborate with Product Teams to implement end to end Build and Release process for a specific release
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in with basic experience.
- Break down problems into smaller segments. Documents & explains the process.
- Understands and applies decomposition (work breakdown structure) of highly exact specifications. Applies time estimates to development tasks
- Expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts for build and release processes
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Healthcare Hiring Freshers.