General Mills Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: General Mills, Inc., is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. It is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis.
Official Website: www.generalmills.com
Job Profile: GIC Engineer
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Work Location: Mumbai
Qualification required for General Mills Hiring Freshers:
- B. Tech and M. Tech in Mechanical/ Electronics /Instrumentation/ Reliability Engineering/Computer Science/ Operation Research, preferably from reputed Institute/University
- B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electronics/Instrumentation and M. Tech in Reliability Engineering from a reputed University
- MSC in Statistics/Mathematics from reputed university
- Supply chain analytics group is responsible for delivering the solutions and developing the capabilities which enables better decision-making in supply chain. This team works closely with all supply chain functions (i.e. plan, source, make, deliver and customer service teams), business units and other cross functional partners for developing solutions to drive business value.
- This team also drives step-change innovation and improvements in business practices by delivering actionable insights through advanced analytics and supply chain expertise.
- Responsibilities require the incumbent to possess technical expertise skills to provide engineering analytics consulting to a centralized virtual team as an individual contributor by leveraging data from Manufacturing Execution System, CMM System and ERP systems which will help to improve plant productivity and optimize manufacturing costs by developing process improvement and reliability engineering solutions. This team caters to engineering requirements for all food manufacturing plants (50+) worldwide.
Specific Job Experience or Skills Needed:
- Statistical Analysis, Statistical Process Control, Regression, Time Series, ML algorithm, etc.
- Supply chain, Manufacturing domain
- Hands on experience in R /Python Programming
- Experience in SQL basics
Nice to have
- Agile project management
- Dev Ops
- Visualization software like Tableau
- Data mining, data warehousing
Competencies/Behaviors required for job:
- Demonstrate Agility –
- Leads Innovation: Adapt quickly and respond effectively to change. Explore and share innovative best practices with others.
- Deliver Results: Assume personal initiative and accountability for results, performance and behaviors. Be comfortable with ambiguity. Engage in cross functional collaboration to identify innovative solutions and optimization.
- Connect the Best Together: Clearly articulate views in written and verbal discussions.
- Integrity and Candor: Engenders Trust at all levels and demonstrates unquestionable integrity.
- This position reports to the Engineering Management group with the Supply Chain Division at GBS India. Hours of operation are 11 AM to 8 PM Mumbai time (Monday to Friday) with the ability to flex hours as the job demands
- In performing these accountabilities, the incumbent must develop and maintain an effective working relationship with General Mills International employees at all levels across the company locations
- The Job involves travel to worldwide plants on short term basis depending on business requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires for General Mills Hiring Freshers.