Goldman Sachs Hiring For Software Engineer Position Details:
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS: At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer-Consumer Engineering
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
- You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers
- Collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building customer-centric products
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
Skills And Experience We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience.
- Collaborate with product owners and architects on making design decisions.
- Development of end user application with high scalability and high throughput.
- Expertise in 1+ years of building and managing micro services using REST frameworks like Springboot/ Dropwizard etc.
- Provide technical and design guidance and create standards.
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for improved software development processes.
- In-depth knowledge of Core Java, multi-threading, Spring and ORM frameworks
- Expertise in designing enterprise applications
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and Tools
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
Apply Before the link Expires for Goldman Sachs Hiring For Software Engineer Position