HBC Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. In 2006 an American businessman, Jerry Zucker, bought HBC for $1.1 billion US dollars, so it is no longer a Canadian-owned company.
Company Name: HBC
Job Profile: Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
What This Position Is All About: Analyst, People Operations responsible for overseeing the People Solutions Group which works in partnership with People Business Partners on a daily basis in order to assist with the employee life cycle.
Who You Are:
• Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
• Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
• Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
• Shares wins and success.
You also have:
• Graduation in any stream
• Experience in the field of People operations for a minimum 0 -1 years, preferably from a retail GCC
• Working on high volumes & ability to prioritize workload accordingly to meet timelines
• Create & develop solutions to streamline operations, improve consistency & increase efficiency of the team
• Technical aptitude with web-based tools & proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Workday, G-Suite etc
• Action & detail oriented, organized with ability to with multiple stakeholders to execute within deadlines
• Demonstrate ability to analyze & react to quality & performance metrics to drive quality & efficiencies
• Exhibit ability to perform well, problem solve & brainstorm in a collaborative environment & inspire a strong sense of camaraderie, accountability, & high performance across teams
• Demonstrate sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others & strong decision-making skills
As an Analyst you will:
• Work closely with the People Business Partners leader for Saks in USA for all administrative needs
• Day to day document compliance checks and internal audit requests
• Administer all designated employee lifecycle events including associate initiated inquiries.new hire, promotion and exit interviews
• Managing documentation for employee changes including salary, reporting structure, etc.
• Working on ad hoc projects as needed
• Proactively work to improve the processes through regular strategic reviews of metrics & work with cross-functional partners to identify & implement opportunities to improve the accuracy, efficiency, & scalability of the process.
• Stay connected with the industry & apply best practices across categories
You’re Life & Career:
• Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think & act like an owner-operator!
• Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across our Saks teams
• A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
Apply Before the link Expires for HBC Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for HBC Hiring Freshers