HGS INDIA Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: A global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle, HGS is helping make its clients more competitive every day. HGS combines technology-powered services in automation, analytics and digital with domain expertise focusing on back office processing, contact centers and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to clients. Part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS takes a true “globally local” approach, with over 39,578 employees across 60 delivery centers in seven countries making a difference to some of the world’s leading brands across nine key verticals. For the year ended 31st March 2020, HGS had revenues of Rs. 52,354 million (US$ 737 million).
Company Name: HGS INDIA
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE / B.Tech pass out 2021 & earlier batches (CSE, ISE, E&C only)
Experience: 0-2 years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: Rs. 4,00,000
- The role is an integral part of the organization’s overall digitization strategy towards building an agile enterprise portfolio of IT services and products for internal and external customers.
- It entails understanding the current enterprise architecture and customer engagements & participate in development, testing of the code, analytics and data science projects.
Job Description for HGS INDIA Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Participate in application design, data warehouse design, Code, unit test and debugging of the code.
- Development of code snippets as per the low-level design either in Frontend/Backend.
- Develop analytics dashboards per the low-level design.
- Testing: Identify errors/Defects & develop test cases.
- Collaborate cross functionality with analytics team, data scientists, business users and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Participate in internal and customer stakeholders update calls.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside with other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practice.
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech pass out 2021 & earlier batches (CSE, ISE, E&C only)
- Experience: 0-2 years
- CTC: Rs. 4,00,000
Apply Before the link Expires for HGS INDIA Off Campus Drive Hiring.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for HGS INDIA Off Campus Drive Hiring