IDFC First Bank Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital First in December 2018. The Bank provides a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporates. The Bank offers savings and current accounts, NRI accounts, salary accounts, demat accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, home and personal loans, two wheeler loans, consumer durable loans, small business loans, forex products, payment solutions and wealth management services.
Company Name: IDFC First Bank
Job Title – API Developer
Place of work – Bangalore
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Business Unit – Information Technology
Function – Information Technology
Job Purpose: API Developer works with the Technology Delivery Managers, Business Units, Enterprise / Solution Architects and vendor partners to implement API solutions in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The Developer builds and maintains integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations. The individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here to Apply