IndiGo Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
Official Website: www.goindigo.in
Job Profile: Associate JTO – PLM
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
Work Location: Across India
Planning Logistics Materials
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors –
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
Education Qualification: B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
Apply Before the link Expires for IndiGo Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply