IndiGo Off Campus Details:
About Company: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
Official Website: www.goindigo.in
Job Profile: Associate JTO – PPG
Work Location: Gurgaon
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
Job Description for IndiGo Off Campus
- Familiarize with basic types of Engines / APUs being used by IGO.
- Familiarization of Engine part/ component names, documents, forms, contracts being used in PPG.
- Familiarize with AMOS and understanding various modules and data extraction.
- Engine receiving in AMOS
- Open work orders for action and its closure raised by PPG
- Scrutinizing shop visit report to meet end of lease requirements
- Uploading the Data of Engine Fan blade (Position & moment Weight) in AMOS for each engine
- Preparing Documents for Bi-Annual Lessor Review:
- Maintaining Status of SMR (Schedule Maintenance Report) Sheet.
- Preparing Monthly De-rate Statement Lessor wise.
- To have knowledge on the Engineering Set Up and Organization structure, Indigo culture and values
Desired Candidate Profile for IndiGo Off Campus:
- Must be B.Tech (Aeronautical)
- Min. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Apply Before the link Expires for IndiGo Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for IndiGo Off Campus