Informatica Off Campus Details:
About Informatica: Informatica empowers the world’s most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We “DATA” values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Eligibility for Informatica Off Campus:
- BE/Btech, ME/Mtech (CS, IS/IT), MCA, M. Sc(CS) from 2018 and 2019 Batch with 65% and above in throughout in their academics
Informatica is looking for Associate Software Engineers to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you will use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure. You would also get opportunities to work with other Principal Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency.
As an employee with Informatica’s Global Customer Support Team:
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
- Thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you’ll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica’s flagship products like Power Center, Data Quality, Data Archive, Test Data Management, Persistent/Dynamic Data Masking and its peripheries like various databases along with different Operating Systems etc.
As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Must possess analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- Strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Possess good communication, customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
Apply Before the link Expires for Informatica Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Informatica Off Campus