About Company: Jio Platforms Limited (Jio) a majority-owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, has built a world-class all-IP data strong future-proof network with the latest 4G LTE technology (through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited). It is the only network conceived and born as a Mobile Video Network from the ground up and supporting Voice over LTE technology. It is future-ready and can be easily upgraded to support even more data, as technologies advance on to 5G, 6G, and beyond. As part of its customer offers, Jio has revolutionized the Indian telecom landscape and has made India the highest quality, most affordable data market in the world.
Company Name: Jio Platforms Ltd
Job Profile: Deputy Manager-IT
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021 Batch
Total No Of Vacancies: 150
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
CTC: Rs 5.25 LPA
Area of Focus:
Application Development, Database Architecture, Application testing, IT Project Management, Agile and Scrum methodology, DevSecOps and Cybersecurity
Technologies & Platforms that we work on:
Open Source technologies, Full-stack development using tools like Angular, React, Node JS, Flutter, MySql, MongoDB, Kubernetes, WS02, Adobe XD, Golang, Selenium, Microsoft Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, NGINX, KAFKA, ELK, etc.
Here is what you will get to do –
– Real-time exposure to live projects – you would get to engage with key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assist in proposing ideas /solutions
– Design and develop enterprise-wide platform applications – following the Agile Methodology and deliver against stiff deadlines to get apps rolling
– You could also be implementing next-generation solutions rolling out world-class platform solutions
– Support key projects and solution deliveries across various business verticals w.r.t project scope, time, cost, and quality prerequisites – learn the organizations way of winning through immaculate project management
– Be part of a team that develops IT architectures and designs that drive desirable integration in line with the IT strategy
– You could also be a Forensics expert and help the organization to get ready against security threats
All this, combined with a highly engaged workforce and a dynamic workplace, awaits you!
Come and Experience it with us!!
Desired Candidate Profile
Profile Description– Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply
The recruitment process consists of 3 rounds:
– Online Test (this includes verbal & quantitative ability, logical reasoning, and coding)
– Online Technical Interview
– Online HR Interview
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020,2021
- No Backlogs Accepted
- PG Qualifications: MCA (Computer)Minimum Marks 60%
- Post Graduation in 2019,2020,2021 No Backlogs Accepted
*Note: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply