JLL Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals.
Company Name: JLL
Job Profile: Digital Marketing Analyst
Work Location: Gurugram, HR
Degree Required: Any Graduates
What this job involves:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to support our email marketing endeavours (Eloqua) and the ongoing growth and success of the JLL business. The Digital Marketing Analyst will support the digital team to deliver important email marketing campaigns, governance, and work across marketing teams across different regions. A successful candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in email marketing and a breadth of transferable skills. The candidate should be a quick learner and excited about developing their digital career in an international real estate company with
- A good eye for detail
- Process driven
- Thrive on meeting tight deadlines
- Previous experience working in Email Marketing platforms – Eloqua preferred
- Experience working with international teams
- Business standard English (written and spoken) a must
- Good written and verbal communication
Prior digital marketing experience would be a bonus but fresher with great written and verbal communication, eager to pursue a digital marketing career is welcome
Convert your existing resume into ATS friendly Professional resume at Rs.99 only– CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW
Being a multitasker
- Being an efficient and productive resource that is able to manage multiple functions across timelines and well aware of overall understanding of project management especially related to various digital functions such as Social Media, Eloqua, Website Analytics and more.
- Participates in project teams’ planning, scheduling and work delivery, including completion of timelines and cost estimates.
- Should be able to work on strict turnaround times, have a problem solving approach, is sharp and aware of the new innovations/ services in the industry.
We can offer you an exciting role where you can use your passion for digital marketing. You would be working with different digital teams helping them to manage their workflows and tasks
Sounds like you?
- Getting hands on at operations
- Adept at marketing automation, Eloqua preferred but exposure to Salesforce / Marketo relevant as well.
- Uploading email marketing lists to the Eloqua platform and ensuring best practices and GDPR compliance are adhered to
- Develop expert knowledge of the Eloqua marketing automation platform
- Building optimized email campaigns and ensuring best practice is followed
- Creating marketing automation workflows for campaigns, events and triggered scenarios using Eloqua
- Produce performance report for email communications, providing analysis and recommendations
- Experience in receiving and delivering work via project and workflow management tools
- Will enforce and uphold JLL design guidelines. Should know Photoshop to be able to assist with design requirements along with HTML.
- Assist in all digital marketing efforts, including designing dynamic emails and creating assets for websites, using Eloqua, marketing automation tool.
- Have an “always testing” attitude towards our online assets as you help us pursue increased conversion optimization
- Design and development (HTML/CSS/XHTML, Java, etc.) emails, landing pages and other digital assets
- Create a differentiated customer experience through digital design.
Stake holder Management:-
- Excellent communication skills a must and familiarity with MS Teams a plus
- Provides management with workflow recommendations and assists with troubleshooting performances/standards issues.
To apply, you need to have:
- Stellar Communication Skills: The role requires constant to and fro with international stakeholders thus strong verbal and written communication skills are non-negotiable in this role.
- Microsoft Suite Expertise: This role would entail multiple tasks that would need you to be proficient at basic Microsoft software such as word, excel and power point.
- Time and Team Management: You will be working across tasks with a host of different teams, an experience with driving multiple tasks across time zones at the same time while ensuring all best practises are applied – you should be able to plan your time, bandwidth and tasks efficiently and effectively.
Graduate or post graduate (with PR, Advertising, Digital, English Honours, communication will be advantage)
Apply Before the link Expires for JLL Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for JLL Hiring Freshers