Leverage Edu Off Campus Details:
About The Company:
Leverage Edu is an AI enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000 programs and use our AI tool to understand what’s the right option for them. Leverage Edu’s world-class widely experienced counsellors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100 team and 1000 Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process – across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships – and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more. Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu’s acclaimed Mentorship product, that h lps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready For Work program, that helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job.
For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialised 1:1 career advisory services.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2019-2021
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– As a student success associate, you will be the POC between the students and the internal team.
– you are someone who is an active listener, can patiently resolve problems as they arise, then this role is for you.
– You’ll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju’s, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories.
– This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and to help studentsm around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What you will do:
– You will be the guide who takes the participants through their journey.
– You will be talking to them, helping them, supporting them, motivating them and will be their constant companion until they achieve their learning outcomes
– Ownership of the participants journey to ensure high satisfaction levels
– Being the first point of contact for participants, troubleshoot queries and manage discussions
– Complete ownership of all the responsibilities around scheduling and delivery activities, including but not limited to, counselling sessions, essays, any other documentation etc.
– This will require engagement with a variety of stakeholders like senior managers, academicians, industry professionals and many other internal and external stakeholders
– Consistent and thorough monitoring of participants’ performance and engagement using various program trackers to ensure each participant gets personalized experience in terms of support.
– This will require forging meaningful relationships with the participants
– Management, identification and implementation of processes to ensure a consistent experience
What you will need:
– We are looking for people who believe and care about impacting lives through education, and who can do all this while having a lot of fun and learning in the process.
– Problem solving – good aptitude and stakeholder management skills
– Quick learning – ability to learn business & processes
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to hold meaningful conversations with senior professionals
What you will get:
– Industry-best perks
– A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
– Work alongside super young & enthusiastic colleagues across functions: Tech / Marketing /PR/ Editorial / Social Media & Events!
– Access to a world-class mentorship network
– Create a massive and direct impact on the lives of people across the globe.
– Multiple Online Rounds
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply