London Stock Exchange Group Freshers Recruitment Hiring Details:
About Company: LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Job Profile: Software Engineer(C++)
Company Name: LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- You will join a team of 18 members in charge of the Commodities analytics and grabbers applications on iSuite infrastructure, which is a real time infrastructure for financial data contribution. You will be responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component to meet agreed business needs.
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
- Develops and integrates applications using VC++ as per written specifications so as to onboard new content onto Thomson Reuters products.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
- Supports resolution of customer queries by making changes to existing applications that generate/contribute content to Thomson Reuters products.
- Identifies Automation opportunities within Commodities Content Operations and fullfills the automation needs which save manual effort.
- Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets needs of client and business.
Provide technical support to operations or other development teams.
- Contributes to and maintains technical documentation related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Supports infrastructure related changes ( server upgrades etc ) by doing post change testing and ensuring no impact to content.
- Works under direct supervision in performing maintenance on existing software products or straightforward software enhancements.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards and with guidance from more senior engineers.
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Participates in internal team and status meetings.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- At least 0- years of software development experience using STL and medium to complex business logic using C++ .
- Concept of Multi-threading, Messaging, DLL, Internet, email, FTP etc.
- Windows, Administrator level.
- Has worked on developing C++ Tools or used CURL in their projects.
- Has worked on extracting information/ Web scraping from Websites, web services, ftp etc., using C++.
- English business level
- A ‘can do attitude’, resourceful, creative, flexible with perseverance in problem resolution
- Able to generate viable, innovative ideas and solutions to support issues
- Able to identify issues, analyze implications, consider options and evaluate risks.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a proactive and customer oriented attitude.
Apply Before the link Expires for London Stock Exchange Group Freshers Recruitment Hiring.