Mavenir Systems Off Campus Details:
About the company:
Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Mavenir, as an OEM, has commercially deployed various versions of 2G/3G/LTE Access Points (AP) in many operator networks worldwide. There is also a focus to build commercially viable 5G solutions to increase the performance of legacy flagship products and make them scalable. This provides a cost-effective solution to our customers to set up and deploy new network capabilities on a large scale quickly.
Headquartered in Richardson, Texas. Mavenir has additional major facilities in Longueuil, Canada, Reading, United Kingdom, Espoo, Finland, Sydney, Australia, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia, Singapore, Shanghai, China, and Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore, India.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer
Company Name: Mavenir Systems
Official Website: mavenir.com
Work Location: Pune
CTC: ₹ 6,50,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2020)
Last Date To Apply: Saturday, 24 Apr, 2021
Drive Date: Monday, 26th Apr, 2021
Drive Location: Online
- 2020 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC)
- Good academic record (70% throughout)
- Good pH score
Working as part of the Development team in Pune, this role is responsible for the evolution and maintenance of the AP protocol stack. Whilst being involved with all aspects of the 2G/3G/LTE/NR stack development, maintenance is anticipated.
- Knowledge of developing UNIX/Linux applications.
- Excellent knowledge of C, data structures and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Network virtualisation concepts will be a plus.
- Good team player with knowledge of Agile methodology will be a plus
- Software development (code & test) of their modules with no supervision.
- Ability to do low-level design and participate in high-level design.
- Adherence to the development process and quality metrics.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mavenir Systems Off Campus.