Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive Details:
About the company: Mavenir is the industry’s only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider. Focused on accelerating software network transformation and redefining network economics for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) by offering a comprehensive end-to-end product portfolio across every layer of the network infrastructure stack.
From 5G application/service layers to packet core and RAN – Mavenir leads the way in evolved, cloud-native networking solutions enabling innovative and secure experiences for end users. Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC, and Virtualized RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 120 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer
Company Name: Mavenir Systems
Official Website: mavenir.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,50,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2019 to 2021)
WFH Opportunity 2- Join Opinion Inn Now and get $10 as sign up bonus and upto $10 for every completed survey– CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 01 Jul, 2021
Drive Date: Saturday, 3rd Jul, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility criteria for Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive:
- 2019/20/21 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
- Good academic record (70% throughout)
- Good pH score
Job Description for Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive:
Mavenir is looking to hire full-time graduate trainees (GET) with profound knowledge of practical engineering.
- Academic certifications / Technology certifications will be added advantage.
- Involvement in Extra curricular activities, leadership activities during academic years is a plus.
- Involvement with IEEE or similar organizations is added advantage.
- Any additional information which shows that the candidate has proficiency in not just technology, but has been involved in Community Services, National Service Scheme, and other similar collegiate activities is a plus.
- Candidate should have completed the 4 year degree in 4 years and no arrears pending.
- Candidates who are available to join immediately need only apply.
- It will be remote working (work from home) for now