At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest, most intrepid minds in the industry! These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a winning combination of skills! Strategic vision + Execution-al excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher everyday. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us globally, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You’ll get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fueling the hunger to learn & outperform.
Media.net has 1,300-plus employees in key operation centers across – New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net’s U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
Learn more at: http://careers.media.net/
Designation: HR Co-ordinator (0-1 years of total exp only)
Role location: Mumbai (But remote/work from home at the moment)
Profile Sketch: As a global, multi billion dollar ad tech giant, that is growing rapidly – we are looking for a passionate HR/Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator who is great with people, processes, systems & collaboration. Collaboration & Culture are two very important paradigms at Media.net – hence we always look for talent that is humble, grounded, congenial & high impact at the same time. [While its nice to be important, we think it is more important to be nice! 🙂 ]
We are hiring for one of the most important roles in our team 🙂 & hence looking for a talented Graduate fresher (Year: 2020 graduate or 2021 awaiting results) from any stream who has an innate interest in HR & People-Operations to work with our fast growing, progressive talent acquisition team as our HR Co-ordinator! This is one of the most important roles for our team which encompasses a large range of HR Co-ordination & data management activities which form the very crucial foundation of any successful HR Professional’s career.
If you are a go getter, are deeply interested in Human Resources & what makes people work better, be happier at the workplace & more, are detail oriented & can manage a lot of important data & love interacting with people daily as part of your work, you should definitely come talk to us today! (as this position closes very soon with us usually!) You would be handling the all important processes behind recruitment & joining formalities & would be the MVP of our team! 🙂
In this profile you would have the following Job Responsibilities:
- Handling HR operations for all India & Global hiring based out of our Mumbai office.
- Handling employee / joinee on-boarding processes (system based as well as employee facing) and to ensure the joining formalities are carried out smoothly. (You’d be responsible for the candidate experience every applicant has from the time the rcruitment team engages with them till the time they’re selected & join our awesome company!)
- Employee offer letter preparation & MIS management.
- Making process recommendations to achieve operational excellence routinely.
- Operational management of the exit process – updating records, sending out mails for clearances, explaining the process, handing over letters.
- Ensuring employee joining kits & documentation are ready, their travel/accommodation is planned well in advance (we have a travel desk – only co-ordination needed), all their queries have been answered & that they have a brilliant on-boarding experience.
- Manage scheduling & facilitation of all interviews, giving all job applicants a superior candidate experience when they’re at our office for interviews & post interview feedback as well to each & every one who interviews with us.
You should apply for this role if:
- You are a Graduate (preferably 2019 or 2020 graduate or awaiting results in 2021)
- You are looking to make a career in HR
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You have a keen eye for detail. (Very crucial)
- You have brilliant Analytical Skills
- You understand Technology & usually know your way around the internet, around MS Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- You are good…no make that – GREAT at multitasking (managing your time very effectively)
- You’re a productivity Ninja – often using your time management skills in being successful at the job. (have perhaps been the group leader during projects in college & school & are known as a diligent, committed doer.)
- You possess excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills
Applicants with relevant experience in HR Operations would be preferred too (0-1 year exp at the most) but we’re open to freshers as well.
Work Location: Andheri East (5 mins. walking from the Railway and Metro station, 2 mins from the SV road) Currently working from home/remotely. Looking for Mumbai based candidates only.
- Linkedin profile link:
- Current location of residence:
- Permanent residence/Family home location if different from current location:
- Are you a graduate fresher? (Y/N):
- College Name & Graduate Course pursued & Year of Graduation:
- Any work experience? If yes, no of months/years:
- Any experience in HR/Recruiting Operations?:
- Annual & Monthly Compensation if you have worked somewhere:
- Do you have experience using MS Office? How much would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on your working knowledge of MS Office?:
- How soon can you join us if selected:
- Why are you interested in making a career in Human Resources?:
- Have you applied to us before? If yes, when?:
- Have you attached your cv?:
Pls email with the above details to [email protected]