NetApp Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers cloud data services for management of applications and data both online and physically.
Company Name: NetApp
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Profile: MTS Software Engineer
Job Summary for NetApp Off Campus Hiring
As a software engineer in Performance Engineering, you will work as part of a team responsible for modeling, measurement and analysis of storage systems performance with focus on Cloud. As part of the Research and Development function, the overall focus of the group is on competitive market and customer requirements, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market. Performance engineers focus on performance analysis and improvement for new products and features as well as enhancements to existing products and features.
– Create analytical and simulation models to predict the performance of different features and components of storage systems
– Evaluate design trade-offs for enhanced performance
– Tune existing designs for benchmark results and collect measurement information for future systems development.
– Find and resolve performance issues and performance regressions in the product
– Work closely with development teams to drive performance improvement agenda
– Resolve potential complex performance issues in the customer environment, if escalated from support organization
- Understanding of computer systems performance concepts
- Knowledge and/or experience in computer operating systems, computer architecture, and networking
- Knowledge of data structures, multi-threading, and standard programming practices (C/C++, Python)
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of storage and file systems, systems programming, highly desirable
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
Typically requires a Masters degree in computer science or IT branches without experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for NetApp Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for NetApp Off Campus Hiring