Nickelfox Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: At Nickelfox, we use our passion for technology and skills along with our understanding of business and usability, to create innovative solutions for our clients. Our team has delivered hundreds of successful software and mobile app projects. Through our collaborative and consultative process, we take the time to learn your business and unique requirements and then bring our deep practical experience and technical knowledge to deliver innovative technology solutions.
Official Website: www.nickelfox.com
Job Profile: Junior Android Developer
Work Location: Noida
Experience Required: 0-1 year
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech
Requirements for Nickelfox Hiring Freshers:
- Must have 0-1 Years of experience developing applications and can work independently and with a team.
- Solid Domain Knowledge, Experience with various Design Patterns & Data Modeling, Research Oriented
- Solid at Logical thinking and Problem solving
- Follows Coding Standards, Good with Code Reviews and delivers quality products
- Experience with various Tools used in Development, Tests & Deployments.
- Solid Experience with DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline Tools
- Good experience with Git Workflow
- Good at documentation at project level and code level
- Good understanding on Software UX
- Proficient with communication
Your Responsibilities for Nickelfox Hiring Freshers:
- Able to work independently as well as with a team on a project.
- Ensure code quality, coding standards and documentation of the project.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Perform peer code reviews and ensure proper testing of the application before delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery of the sprints and milestones, hence the product.
- Ensure code versioning and branching of the repositories.
- Carry out daily development tasks on a timely basis.
- Perform unit testing on all the allocated projects.
- Fixing the bugs reported by testers.
- Propose new methodologies, best practices for further discussion with Leads.
- Carry out training sessions with respective technology teams on the new topics learnt.
- Efficiently communicate with the team
Nice to have:
- Experience with android frameworks including Jetpack libraries
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect android applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Material guidelines
- Debugging Capabilities.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nickelfox Hiring Freshers