Company Profile: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is Indias largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs.1,39,269 crore (US$ 34.71 billion),cash profit of Rs.25,205 crore (US$ 6.28 billion),net profit of Rs. 19,458 crore(US$ 4.85 billion) and total assets of Rs.1,49,792 crore (US$ 37.34 billion).
RIL is the first and only private sector company from India to feature in the 2005 Fortune 2005 Global 500 list of Worlds Largest Corporations and ranks amongst the worlds Top 200 companies in terms of profits.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee(IT Infrastructure Support and Networking)
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020 & 2021
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.75-3.25 LPA
Work Location: Jamnagar(Gujarat)
Engineering graduates from 2019-20 and 20-21 batches with marks above 60% all throughout in academics.
– Good communication skills, both written and oral.
– Ability to learn new technology and products.
– A keen interest and curiosity to learning newer technologies.
– Good analytical skills and fast learner
– A keen eye for detail.
– Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
– An analytical mind with good problem-solving ability.
– A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team.
Under Graduate Qualification:
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication)
- Minimum Marks 60%
- Graduation in 2019,2020 No Backlogs Accepted
We are looking to augment our IT Infrastructure Support & Networking Team strength. We are in the process of building new facilities, revamping our IT Infrastructure at our plant/office site and adjoining facilities/employee township. To build a state – of- the- art IT Infrastructure. We will need Graduate Engineers who will be involved right from planning to execution and maintenance of these IT assets.
We are looking for fresh engineers from prestigious institutes with good academics to be a part of Reliance family.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Be a part of the team that will plan, deploy and manage IT Infrastructure & Network roll out and manage Business IT applications and relevant technological enhancements from time to time.
– Management of IT Infrastructure including desktop support, computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems.
– Ensure that Rollout/Implementation of IT Infrastructure is done according to the scheduled plan while maintaining best customer service & quality standards.
– Ensure smooth functioning of deployed IT assets at all the sites and help build credibility and image of these facilities.
– Monitor IT / Network performance and report findings to immediate head.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IT enterprise software, IT hardware, and other network
and system problems in coordination with team members.
– Document incidents and service requests within IT Help Desk system.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and IT Skill sets:
– BE/B.Tech in IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering Knowledge of IT products pertaining to Enterprise Applications, Networking equipments, AV, etc.
Preference to certifications like CCNA/CCNP/IITL/PMP would be an added advantage
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply