Sabre Corporation Off Campus Freshers Hiring
About Company: Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Company Name: Sabre
Job profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description for Sabre Corporation Off Campus Freshers Hiring
Sabre offers a broad range of technology solutions including, data-driven business intelligence, mobile, distribution and Software as a Service solutions which are used by travel suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rental outlets, railways, cruise lines and tour operators) and travel buyers (travel agencies, travel management companies and corporate travel departments) to plan, market, sell, serve and operate their business.
• Designs and codes applications using advanced technology; envisioning system features and functionality throughout development life cycle
• Determining design methodologies and completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Creates new ideas to improve application performance and stability
• Controls quality of coding and implementation
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Core Java, Java fundamentals, Java Concurrency, Java Collections,
• Design patterns & principles
• Spring/Spring boot ◦Dependency Injection & IOC
• Apache, Camel, Web service ( REST / SOAP)
• Linux (basic commands, vi editor), AWS/OpenShift & Exposure to Microservices architecture and cloud enablement
• Hibernate ◦Persistence API
• Data Modeling via POJO
Apply Before the link Expires for Sabre Corporation Off Campus Freshers Hiring