Sage Intacct Off Campus Details:
About Company: Sage Intacct is 100% invested in meeting the needs of financial professionals, 100% focused on customer success, and 100% committed to the cloud. That’s who we are, and always will be. Thousands of organizations rely on Sage Intacct’s best-in-class cloud ERP software, which is part of the Sage Business Cloud, to deliver the efficiencies and insights that keep them on the fast track of growth, from their first million to their first billion, and beyond.
Company Name: Sage Intacct
Work Location: Software Engineer Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: We are seeking final year students pursuing a degree in computer science (or) 2021 college passed out computer science grads for 6 months to 1-year internship as a Software Engineer Intern.
The Software Engineer Intern will work with Sage Intacct Engineers on the Software as a Service platform. We’re looking for the brightest technical talent with good programming skills. You’ll work alongside the best engineering talent in the industry. As an intern at Sage Intacct, you have the opportunity to participate in various stages of the development cycle of a software product – analysis, design, development, testing with involvement in the backend and frontend side of the product. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop the world’s best financial management system at a scale.
- Get familiar with Sage Intacct coding standards and processes
- Building and maintaining PHP components
- Create and use automated unit tests
- Collaborate with senior engineers to approach problems and find technical solutions
- Achieve understanding of the Sage Intacct product and platform.
- Current college student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent knowledge of OOP – C++, Java, PHP or other related language
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Extensive problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with relevant applications, such as Web and/or Accounting would be a plus.
Other: Full-Time (up to 40 hours per week), Temporary (6 months – 1 year)
Apply Before the link Expires for Sage Intacct Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Sage Intacct Off Campus