SAP Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
City: Bangalore, IN, 560066
Job Profile: Quality Associate
Experience Required: 0-4 Yrs
The S/4HANA Test Engineering unit solves complex challenges empowering to run a mission-critical enterprise suite for SAP Products across Cloud and On-premise. The unit is a strong hub of expertise in Automation, Functional, Non-Functional and Process Tests, Lifecycle tests, modern Tools/technologies, BTP, Dockers, Hyperscalers like AWS/GCP, and multiple open sources. The unit is widely engaged with strategic topics such as 1S4HC, Continuous Feature Delivery, Central Business Configuration for Quality and Program Management, to name a few.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Quality Associate for S/4HANA Test Engineering team, you will be responsible for the complete regression testing of product features for S/4HANA
- You need to be passionate about a long-term career in Test engineering and the innovations therein
- Work on functional regression tests across Releases for On-Premise and Cloud
- Design and develop quality automate for all feasible test scope as per defined guidelines
- Analyse test results (blockers, issues) and take appropriate follow-up actions
- Ideate/Explore/Implement different test techniques and patterns to improve test effectiveness
- Gain Product/domain knowledge including relevant business processes & scenarios and a basic understanding of customer needs
- High levels of product/topic accountability together with strong Customer focus will be the key to success.
- Perform Test engineering related innovations and participate in internal and external thought leadership forums
- Solve burning problems innovatively by learning and applying on the job – independently or as a Team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MCA fulltime with 70% and above across
- Good Communication, Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Background of SAP Quality processes and Testing with 0 to 4 years of experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Test Automation using any of the tools like eCATTs, START, Selenium, UFT would be a head start to the role
- Experience in manual test execution with standard test design techniques
- Team player who is looking for new challenges with a proven track record of walking the extra mile
- Programming background in any language and sound object-oriented programming concepts
- Functional knowledge of SAP Industry solutions will be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for SAP Hiring Freshers