Sasken Technologies Off Campus Drive Details:
Sasken is a specialist in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation providing concept-to-market, chip-to-cognition R&D services to global leaders in Semiconductor, Automotive, Industrials, Consumer Electronics, Enterprise Devices, SatCom, and Transportation industries. For over 30 years and with multiple patents, Sasken has transformed the businesses of 100+ Fortune 500 companies, powering more than a billion devices through its services and IP.
Company Name: Sasken
Experience Required: Freshers
Official Website: https://www.sasken.com/
Batch Eligible: 2019 or 2020 Batches
Eligibility Criteria for Sasken Technologies Off Campus:
- Currently hiring Freshers who are from 2019 or 2020 batch (Year of Passing). Must be 2019 or 2020 pass out
- Candidates have as completed his/her course (even if year of Passing is 2021), will also be considered.
( If you are still pursuing the Course, will not be considered this time. Once the Course is completed, then later on , it can be considered.)
- Degree: BE/B.Tech (CSE,IT,ISE, ECE, E& TC, E&I), ME/ M.Tech (Computer Science OR Communication), MCA, MSc -IT with BSc -IT
- Stream: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics and communication or Telecommunication etc
- Percentage Required : Must have minimum 65% (or 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 ) throughout the academics
- Skills: C Programming and Data Structures
Selection Process for Sasken Technologies Off Campus
1. Online Test – Online Assessment (includes Aptitude and Programming tests)
2. Tech Interview # 1 & Tech Interview #2 – Two rounds of Technical Discussions.
3. HR Round – One round of HR interview.
If you have relevant qualification and skillset as mentioned in the Eligibility Criteria in below mail and % of Marks, share the latest updated profile to – Email to: [email protected]
More Info- Click Here