SonicWall Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Official Website: www.sonicwall.com
Job Profile: Java Developer/ Golang developer
Experience Required: Freshers (2017 – 2020 Batch)
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description for SonicWall Off Campus Hiring:
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Requirements – Skills/Experience/Qualifications
• 0-3 years of experience working on JAVA/Golang
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming). Experience is a PLUS.
• Language JAVA and Golang
• Expert skills in SQL and database design, knowledge with SQL and MySQL.
• Familiarity with RESTful protocols and Web Services.
• Knowledge of Micro-service architecture is a PLUS
• Expert skills in XML, JSON, and related technologies and protocols
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
• Familiarity with web servers like Tomcat and IDE’s like Eclipse, lntelliJ.
• Familiarity with Source Code Management tools, like GIT, JIRA, Perforce.
• Basic Unix command knowledge.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology
• A strong drive and passion to learn new software design patterns, tools and technologies
• First class communication skills in written and verbal form
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to produce across your team and beyond
What you will do
• Be instrumental in the performance of our team to ensure that we meet the global needs of our business while limiting technical debt.
• Help team to deliver technical roadmaps based on high level strategic initiatives
• Not only implement software solutions, but also be a role model to your fellow engineers.
• You will expand your skills in building highly scalable solutions and raising the bar on the overall level of excellence within the team.
• Work within a dynamic development team that is spread across US and Bangalore
• Develop, document, and maintain full stack projects of various scope.
• Participate in code reviews of other developers work and provide technical feedback to QA.
• Embrace change, always open to replacing what you built yesterday with something better today.
• You will make the right judgment calls to deliver features in time, with the highest possible level of quality, in the best interest of the customer.
Apply Before the link Expires for SonicWall Off Campus Hiring