SS&C Technologies Hiring Freshers Details:
About the company: SS&C Technologies Holdings (NASDAQ: SSNC) is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
Company Name: SS&C Technologies
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
About the position: The SS&C Financial Services Development Group is looking for talented Full Stack Software Engineers to join our cross functional global team.
- The SS&C Financial Services Development Group is looking for talented Full Stack Software Engineers to join our cross functional global team. These engineers will be responsible for analyzing, designing, coding and modifying our cloud native microservices based financial services software.
- The role is for a candidate who is skilled in new technology and will be provided the opportunity to work on large systems developed in multiple technologies.
- Your code will be used in commercial and end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, mobile apps or desktop applications products. Using current programming languages and technologies, leveraging BDD (Behavior Drive Development)/TDD (Test Driven Development) methodologies, cloud-native, you will be writing code, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- You will complete documentation and scripts for installation and maintenance. You may interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. You will adhere to Software Engineering and Information Security Controls, and align with enterprise architectural strategies.
- You will close existing software defects and ensures maintenance of architectural diagrams
- Able to design, build, and maintain modern web apps for use by internal and external customers.
- Develop REST APIs and microservices to integrate with internal and external client systems.
- Able and/or keen to work with event-based architectures, GraphQL, Apache Kafka, Python and OpenWhisk just to get us started.
- Work with a product owner within an agile team to define, develop, and estimate user stories and epics.
- Work with BA and QA to create and implement automated BDD tests
- Ensure the ongoing scalability, security, and maintainability of our products
- Computer Science/Engineer related Bachelor’s degree; or Master’s degree (recent graduate); or 1 years of equivalent work-related experience.
- Developing and maintaining SaaS applications.
- Java, Python, Django knowledge.
- Web, GraphQL, RESTful Services Development.
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Working in an agile environment using Scrum/Kanban/CICD/Git.
- A passion for continuous learning as well as the ability to learn quickly and apply new skills.
- Flexibility/Ability to be proactive, possesses good problem-solving skills and the capability to find solutions and the ability to successfully meet deadlines.
- Able to work with a global team.
- Knowledge of machine learning, data science would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of docker containers and DevOps would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Financial Services experience also a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for SS&C Technologies Hiring Freshers.