Syngene Off Campus Drive Details:
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Designation: Executive Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Engineering and Maintenance
Bachelor of Engineering ( Mechatronics /Electronics/Instrumentation)
Maintenance and continuous enhancement of Plant Automation, Building management, for various operating Units across Syngene. Upgrade and maintain existing installation, enhance safety through automation. Execute automation enhancement program like IoT, Safety enhancement CAPA as part of Corporate initiatives.
- Shall be responsible for work execution and implementation of automation initiatives across the organization.
- Should work with Engineering business partnering teams and OU stakeholders to understand requirements, do the groundwork on data collection, work on implementation plan and take up execution.
- Planning and implementation of large-scale digitization project like IIOT, MES, Enterprise Asset management or eBMR
- Establish / follow maintenance procedures and engage in process & system development
- Work for automation in condition monitoring, data analytics tools to ensure higher reliability on overall equipment performance.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Knowledge of Auto CAD
- Basic computer skills, SAP
- Certificate courses in six sigma, Project Management shall be an added advantage
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate.
Apply Before the link Expires for Syngene Off Campus Drive
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Syngene Off Campus Drive