Tavant Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Tavant: Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Tavant is a digital products and platforms company that provides impactful results to its customers across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Founded in 2000, the company employs over 2,500 people and is a recognized top employer.
It prides itself on its traditions of engineering and process excellence coupled with high employee and customer satisfaction levels. Its unique best-shore delivery model provides close onsite interaction with customers and a strong process-oriented offshore team. At all levels, its employees continually interact to provide a superior outsourcing experience to customers.
Company Name: Tavant
Job Profile: Junior Software Developers
CTC: 6.5 lakhs per annum
Work Experience: 6 to 12 Months
Job Description: We are looking at hiring Smart & Dynamic Junior Software Developers for Tavant who are eager to learn and build a strong career in the Software Development Field.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Will be entry-level member of a software development team
- Assist the team with basic tasks under the supervision of seniors, such as learning base code, writing simple code, and debugging existing software
- Primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers
- Should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages and the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Adhere to defined coding standards and other defined quality standards
Skill & Technology
- Hands-on experience in any of the programming languages [Java / .NET / Python]
- Good understanding on Database
- Unit Testing.
Do share profile if you feel you would fit the below Job Description and will be a great addition to Tavant Family @ “ [email protected] “
The time to complete the test is set at 105 minutes…ALL THE BEST