TEKSYSTEMS Off Campus Drive Details:
ABOUT TEKSYSTEMS: We partner with progressive leaders to create opportunity, accelerate business transformation and help build the enterprises of tomorrow. We work with 80% of the Fortune 500 to address their technology, strategy, and talent needs. We innovate so industries stay ahead of what’s next. As a full stack technology and talent services provider, we partner with our customers across the globe to own change. Join us.
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs. 6 LPA
Work Location Hyderabad/Bangalore
Online Test Date: Will be informed later
Last Date to Apply: 2 June 2021
Role Description for TEKSYSTEMS Off Campus Drive:
At TEKsystems Global Services, we live in the tech world. We’re out in front of the trends and tools that shape industry and create fresh opportunities. All-in, fully engaged, high energy partnership is how we approach everything – our commitments and our people. Our people are at the center, fueling our high-performance and our inclusive culture.
We’re doers, looking for doers who do the right thing. Roll-up your sleeves thought-leaders focused on creating possible. Team champions who declare success only when everyone achieves their ambitions. Sound like the career experience you’ve been searching for? We’re looking for strong candidates to join our team. A practitioner who accelerates outcomes, affects positive change, and moves business forward.
Let’s partner. Together, we can accomplish amazing things.
- Candidates from B. E / B. TECH/ M. Tech graduated in the academic year 2019/2020 with 70% aggregate throughout the academics are eligible.
- Should have hands-on coding expertise on one or more software technologies like Java, Python, C#, or Database.
- The job includes working on various cutting-edge technologies of Java, .NET, Python, Big data, Cloud (Amazon AWS, Azure, GCP), MuleSoft, iOS, Android, Salesforce.com, Xamarin, Angular JS, Oracle Cloud to name a few.
- In this regard, we invite the 2020 batch pass-out to be a part of this program and avail the opportunity for to get trained, mentored and placed with TEKsystems Global Services.
SELECTION PROCESS for TEKSYSTEMS Off Campus Drive
- Online Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview-Final round of selection process
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES for TEKSYSTEMS Off Campus Drive
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After testing, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining.
Apply Before the link Expires for TEKSYSTEMS Off Campus Drive