Thence Off Campus Drive Details:
About Thence: Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization. Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets. Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
Job Profile: Social & Brand Marketing Internship
Company Name: Thence
Work Location: Bengaluru North, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: Batch of 2021/2022 Pass outs Only
Role Overview for Thence Off Campus Drive
- We are looking for a creative and talented individual to assist with social media outreach and develop effective online campaigns through our various social media platforms.
- The intern will have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of social media marketing and to work closely with the Head of Marketing.
- If you are socially active and understand how audiences engage with content, this role will be the perfect fit.
Experience required for Thence Off Campus Drive
- Prior Internships
- Batch of 2021/2022 Pass outs Only
Qualifications for Thence Off Campus Drive
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual with :
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with all major social media platforms(Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook etc..
- Understanding of marketing through social media and using it in various forms for outreach.
- Social Media Certifications (Google SEO / Hubspot / Hootsuite / CMI / Facebook Blueprint) would be a plus.
- Final year or passed out with a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree holder in Marketing ,Communication or related field. (2021/2022 Passouts Only)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Brainstorm on ideas to grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content on a regular basis.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Prior Internship Experience in Social media & Content management.
- Ability to conceptualize & direct creative & fresh content.
- Well versed in Analytical tools to determine target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to engage them.
- Socially very active.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thence Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Thence Off Campus Drive