About TIAA: TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.
Company Name: TIAA
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description: Participates and assists in developing, controlling and administering corporate database resources.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing data maintenance activities by analyzing data requirements. Defining and organizing application databases and data dictionaries.
- Assisting with data-system performance monitoring, tuning and the development and implementation of improvements.
- Assisting with data administration and reporting duties, including information gathering and data source, transformation, integrity, maintenance, performance analysis and capacity planning.
- Providing support for maintaining and disseminating standards and guidelines for using, controlling, creating, and maintaining corporate databases.
- No Experience Required
- High School, Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply