Applying meaningful structure to content.
- HTML Beginner Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to HTML basics. If you’re completely new to web design, start here.
- HTML Intermediate Tutorial: Some HTML bits-and-bobs that might be useful to beginners and advanced HTMLers alike, including meta tags, definition lists, and sectioning.
- HTML Advanced Tutorial: Pushing HTML to its full standards-compliant, semantic potential, including accessible links, HTML5 forms, and embedded content.
Link To Us! If you’ve found HTML Dog useful, please consider linking to us.
Presentation. Painting your HTML to make it look nice.
- CSS Beginner Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to CSS basics. Go here if you’re comfortable with basic HTML.
- CSS Intermediate Tutorial: Various odds-and-sods building on the basics of CSS, including grouping and nesting, background images, and page layout.
- CSS Advanced Tutorial: Exploiting the versatile depths of CSS, including embedded fonts, transitions, and media queries.
Interaction. Programmatically manipulating data, HTML, and CSS.