Unisys Corporation Freshers Recruitment Details:
At Unisys: Unisys Corporation is an American global information technology company based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, that provides IT services, software, and technology. It is the legacy proprietor of the Burroughs and UNIVAC line of computers, formed when the former bought the latter.
Company Name: Unisys
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Test Engineer
What success looks like in this role:
• Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
• Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques. Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
• Provides technical support for developed applications. Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project. •
• Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
• Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts.
• Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Builds stable working relationships internally.
• Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
• Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Key Responsibilities
• Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
• Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Creates test data and executes Test Cases.
• Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
• Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution. • Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
• This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
• Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
• Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
• Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, Workflow Management, Orchestration, Knowledge Management,
• Knowledge of ITSM process and experience in testing Service now application.
• Possess knowledge on Java Scripting, API testing and hands on experience on automation preferably Selenium with Java.
• Knowledge on MS Excel & functions.
• Knowledge on Agile and traditional software development methodologies.
• Excellent written verbal communication, presentation ., Logical reasoning, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to pick up new Technologies and Tools.
• ServiceNow Admin and ISTQB -Foundation Certification is an added advantage.
• Knowledge ITIL v3/4 Foundation.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply